Have migraine headache AGAIN... been having migraine since Sunday!!! ARGH... is it stress? is it because of Chemistry? I found that i cant catch up during Chem lessons...cant absorb anything and before i know it, the teacher had gone on to talk abt another thing... I WANT BIOLOGY BACK! bio is soo fun... >_< CIP today with the TCIL people..quite fun lah. But i felt so uneasy when a guy kept taking photos of me and my frenz doing nan zhong quan..when a guy kept loking at my frenz' PE shorts...when i suddenly realised i was being watched by a guy...when i was smiling and suddenly realised a woman who was also smiling was staring at me, and her eyes are so scary, like very evil like that. I feel so sorry when i saw some of those people cant bend their arms or legs properly when doing nan zhong quan... but i find that i have quite a lot of patience when teaching them..haha. :D
* You may not realise that people had already see thru the mask you have been wearing all the while. YoU aRe A hYpOcRiTe... without knowing it yrself
7:49 PM :)