I hate *** to the core!!! It is both our job to do that task..y is it always me doing?! NOT FAIR!!! you always take me for granted as if i will foreva be there for you. But the answer is: i will never be! Dont blame me for raising my voice at u or snatching the piece of paper frm u today..u deserve it. in fact, u deserve more than that! If u think u are the leader and u dun have to tell me anything abt the briefing abt the task, then so be it! I shall quit and u shall handle the task alone. i shall tear the plans i've done MYSELF into pieces. u shall do them all by yrself! I dun care whether u think i m rude or stuff..but i tell u, i can be very nasty with pple like you since u are nasty to me. I am already very frustrated with my own problems and you just making me more frustrated. ARGH!
5:09 PM :)