I am dead beat. My arms are aching. I'm starting to feel stressed by school work...starting to hate some teachers like *** who is so so sacarstic and speak as if she has no common sense. So much homework that i am so scared to look at my homework diary, but at the same time, afraid i cant finish them...
Great...today during PCCG lesson, we're supposed to tell one classmate her gd and bad points. I wrote about XXX, but somehow, i just cant tell her her bad points...i dunno y, but i'm afraid she might not accept it and i might hurt her. I am in a dilemia. i dunno wad to do. On one hand, i feel like telling her off, on the other hand, i cant bring myself to hurt her. I think another friend told her her bad points, and i saw XXX very gloomy...i just cant do it. ARGH!
Stupid internet cant work...cant search info. Watching a zombie VCD show now with my 2 bros...very nice to watch. :D
10:02 PM :)