I am so pissed off. she always thinks that she is right and everyone else is wrong. she thinks that she is older than me, therefore she can bully me. she thinks she is kind, but she is mean. she thinks that she can bully me for the rest of my life, but i m telling u, i m not. i shall be stronger. I've always given in to u all this while. But now, i m really tired of it. I shall show u how i had felt all this while, the anger in me, my blood boiling. u think u r the ring master n i m the animal. but i not, never. I dun care if u read this. I want u to noe how i've always felt. I dun care if u scold me, coz my heart is already numb from yr coldness.
5:40 PM :)